On today’s podcast, I’m sharing 5 things I’ve learned about launching a podcast.
I hope this episode gives you some clarity and insight into what podcasting is like. And I hope you feel uplifted and motivated because all of these lessons are coming from a total podcast beginner.
In this episode, I share the parts of creating a podcast that I’ve fallen head over heels for, the areas where I know I need to grow, and the ways podcasting has reminded me to lean into the processes and approaches that work best for me.
“Think about that thing that’s in the back of your mind like, ‘Oh, I think I’d be really good at that!’ Try it out because you will never know unless you try.”
In this episode, we explore:
- What podcast processes and procedures my team and I have put in place to make this whole thing happen
- Why I love the flexibility of podcasting and why it’s working so well with my life and business schedules
- What kind of ROI I’m building as I continue to share podcast episodes with you all
- How I’m reaching out to potential guests and why this approach means so much to me
- Why imperfect, decisive action with a minimum viable product is the best way to get your podcast (and your business) out into the world
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry and @100degreesconsulting
- Check out The Profit Playbook
- The Finance Pro Quiz
Want more of the podcast?
- New episodes are released weekly! Find them all plus show notes and exclusive bonus content at 100degreesconsulting.com/podcast
- Leave us a review! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let me know what you loved most about this episode!
- Subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing
- Download the full episode transcript here