On today’s podcast, I’m sharing 5 things I’ve learned about launching a podcast.
I hope this episode gives you some clarity and insight into what podcasting is like. And I hope you feel uplifted and motivated because all of these lessons are coming from a total podcast beginner.
In this episode, I share the parts of creating a podcast that I’ve fallen head over heels for, the areas where I know I need to grow, and the ways podcasting has reminded me to lean into the processes and approaches that work best for me.So, if you’ve been thinking about launching a podcast, or putting yourself (and your business) out there in a new way, I hope you can feel the encouragement in this episode.
Let’s get to it.
“Think about that thing that’s in the back of your mind like, ‘Oh, I think I’d be really good at that!’ Try it out because you will never know unless you try.”
In this episode, we explore:
- What podcast processes and procedures my team and I have put in place to make this whole thing happen
- Why I love the flexibility of podcasting and why it’s working so well with my life and business schedules
- What kind of ROI I’m building as I continue to share podcast episodes with you all
- How I’m reaching out to potential guests and why this approach means so much to me
- Why imperfect, decisive action with a minimum viable product is the best way to get your podcast (and your business) out into the world
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry and @100degreesconsulting
- Check out The Profit Playbook
- The Finance Pro Quiz
Want more of the podcast?
- New episodes are released weekly! Find them all plus show notes and exclusive bonus content at 100degreesconsulting.com/podcast
- Leave us a review! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let me know what you loved most about this episode!
- Subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing
- Download the full episode transcript here