If you’re wondering what to do with your money in December, this episode is for you! With just a few weeks left of the year, it’s a great time to reflect on the past 12 months and get familiar with where your business is headed. There are some important things that you can do for your business this month when it comes to your money, so that you are getting yourself set up right for January.
In this podcast episode, Stephanie Skryzowski shares 5 things to do THIS MONTH that will set you up for a great new year. Take the next couple of weeks, reflect a little, dream a little and put together a formulated plan for 2023!
Think about what revenue goal you want to hit next year. What products or services are you going to offer to hit that revenue goal? Then you can start thinking about breaking it down month by month and really have a formulated plan going into January.
– Stephanie Skryzowski
Five Things to do in December:
- Catch up on your bookkeeping.
- Conduct a financial review: look at your profit and loss statement. Do a deep dive into your numbers.
- Think about any last minute spending you’re going to have.
- Plan for taxes.
- Start thinking about next year.
Links mentioned in this episode
Want more of the podcast?
- New episodes are released weekly! Find them all plus show notes and exclusive bonus content at 100degreesconsulting.com/podcast
- Leave us a review! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let me know what you loved most about this episode!
- Subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing
- Download the full episode transcript here