About 100 Degrees Consulting
100 Degrees Consulting provides CFO and bookkeeping services to visionary leaders. We help nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs globally on all things finance; accounting, bookkeeping, audit, board reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow, 990s, and compliance. We give leaders clarity and confidence in their numbers so they can make a bigger impact on the world.
We serve our clients with knowledge & expertise, passion for their mission, dependability, and approachability. We have high standards, high expectations, and we move quickly. We have extraordinary capacity and expect the same from everyone on the team. Most importantly, we love what we do and who we serve.
Marketing Manager Job Description
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting the strategic marketing efforts for 100 Degrees Consulting. This position will work closely with the CEO and team members with the creation of a wide range of project deliverables including email marketing, content development, podcast pitching, social media management and provide monthly metrics and solutions.
- Develop a comprehensive Strategic Marketing Plan to increase visibility, lead generation and sales
- Areas of expertise and oversight include: Email marketing, marketing operations, content strategy, SEO, website, and podcast
- Own campaign strategy and implementation plans for evergreen campaigns and launches
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation projects, which include, but are not limited to optimizing lead magnets, emails, course launches, and content marketing (social media, blog, podcast)
- Lead and train the marketing team, while also operating in a hands-on role yourself, to develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns that drive marketing & sales qualified leads
- Create and manage the editorial calendar in coordination with the Founder & CEO
- Create content for posting on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn several times/week (frequency to be discussed) – images, captions, and strategic storytelling
- Build following on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn of engaged, targeted audience; track growth of accounts, engagement, and qualified leads
- Repurpose emails, show notes, and existing blog posts into social media content for Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Identify key performance indicators and track monthly with the goal of growing email subscribers, increasing email open and click-through rates, increasing number of social media followers, increasing social media engagement
- Use tools like ClickUp and Slack to manage organization tasks and timelines
- Liaise and communicate with 100 Degrees team via email, phone, Slack, Zoom to share knowledge, improve processes, and share wins and challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing
- Proven SEO experience, preferably in an online business
- Must have strong organizational, project management skills, and attention to detail
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Skilled, professional, creative writer and communicator
- Must have analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
Systems and Softwares You Should Know
- Google Workspace
Qualities We’re Looking For
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detail-oriented under pressure
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Hate being late and never miss a deadline
- Communicate proactively with questions and updates
- Hardworking, highly self-motivated, and a quick learner
- Proactive, willing to learn new things, including technology and software, and energized to grow in your role
- Great sense of humor, high energy, and enthusiasm for working on a small and growing team
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- The position could be structured as full-time or part-time depending upon the candidate; we are open to discussion
- We offer a flexible, remote work environment
- You must be available to respond to team communication and take meetings during regular business hours in the US
- You have your own computer, mobile phone, and internet access
- You maintain a workspace free of unnecessary distraction where client and internal calls may be taken in a professional manner
- You are able to be on video chat for scheduled meetings
- Send a cover letter explaining why you think we’re a good fit and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Please include “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and you would be joining a small, diverse team. We believe that diversity is an asset and inclusion is non-negotiable, so please only apply if you share those values.