100 Degrees Consulting is hiring another Chief Financial Officer Consultant to provide best-in-class CFO and bookkeeping services to our high-impact, purpose-driven clients. The full job description is below.
About 100 Degrees Consulting
100 Degrees Consulting provides CFO and bookkeeping services to visionary leaders. We help nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs globally on all things finance; accounting, bookkeeping, audit, board reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow, 990s, and compliance. We give leaders clarity and confidence in their numbers so they can make a bigger impact on the world.
We are adding another high performing CFO Consultant to the team to deliver a high level of service to our clients because we’re growing by leaps and bounds. The CFO Consultant will lead client engagements and support business development as the company grows.
Our core values are knowledge & expertise, passion for mission, dependability, and approachability. We have high standards, high expectations, and we move quickly. We have extraordinary capacity and expect the same from everyone on the team. Most importantly, we absolutely love what we do and who we serve.
Chief Financial Officer Consultant Job Description
This is a client-facing role and would directly handle client accounts. This person needs to be financially savvy to be able to provide high level analysis and value to our clients, but also willing to roll up her sleeves and do basic bookkeeping. We are looking for a proactive leader whose top priority is client service. The right person will be most interested in serving our clients while enjoying a flexible work schedule, rather than trying to build her own business empire.
Financial Analysis & Reporting – Support monthly financial forecasting and reporting for clients, perform ad hoc analyses, present findings to clients
Project Management – Serve as lead project manager for client onboarding and various accounting projects. Use tools like Trello and Slack to manage organization tasks, timelines, and budgets
Bookkeeping – Support client monthly close process in various accounting systems, including bank reconciliations, A/P and A/R reconciliations, and journal entries
Client Service & Communications – Liaise and communicate with current clients via email, phone, Slack, Zoom
Qualities We’re Looking For
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detail-oriented under pressure
- Hardworking, highly self-motivated, and a quick learner
- Love numbers and are an Excel whiz
- Know Quickbooks Online like the back of your hand
- Embrace technology and systems like Slack, Trello, Salesforce, Zoom, etc
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and embrace the grunt work when needed
- Are a skilled and professional writer and communicator
- Have a great sense of humor, high-energy, and enthusiasm for working on a small, but growing team
- Intimately familiar with either the nonprofit sector and/or online businesses is a plus
- Uses own computer, headset and necessary online accounts for work tasks
- Maintains a workspace free of unnecessary distraction where client and internal calls may be taken in a professional manner
- Is able to be on video chat for scheduled meetings
- Maintains own mobile phone and internet access
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
- CPA would be great but not necessary
- 5 years’ experience leading the finance function of a nonprofit or small business
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Flexible, remote work environment
- Send a cover letter explaining why you think we’re a good fit and your resume to [email protected].
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Please include “CFO” in the subject line.
- Deadline to apply is Tuesday March 24, 2020