This week I’m diving in to give you 5 practical, purposeful ways to create discomfort in your life and business.
But why would I spend a whole episode on something like that?
Well, because that’s where real growth, real transformation happens.
And before you brush that aside as just a thing “they” say, I’m here to tell you that it’s absolutely true. And not just for me, but for so many of the entrepreneurs I’ve worked with over the years.
They didn’t grow, shift, and thrive because things were simple or comfy. They made real, lasting impacts in their lives and their businesses’ bottom lines because they were willing to work through the uncomfortable and toward the amazing impact on the other side.
And today I’m inviting you to consider how these 5 approaches will help you stretch, expand, and grow in your life and business.
When we push through the uncomfortable, the hard, the challenging in our life, that’s when we have a greater impact on ourselves, on our community, on the world. The impact is on the other side of discomfort.
In This Episode We Explore:
- How moving through discomfort can show you things about your own strength, your own resilience, that you wouldn’t have seen otherwise
- Why leaving your everyday routine behind and traveling can help you see things from a new perspective
- How taking on challenging projects or experiences before you feel 100% ready can transform the way both you and your business grow
- Why you need to move past “what if” to make any real progress or impact
- Why an uncomfortable “No” is better than a reluctant yes and how “no” can actually unlock opportunities in your business that you didn’t have before
- What thinking bigger and setting bigger goals for yourself can do for the future of your life and business
Want more of the 100 Degrees of Entrepreneurship podcast?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
Ready to get a little uncomfortable so you can grow your business? Let’s get to know your numbers.
Check out The Profit Playbook, a template that will help you create a roadmap to reach your business goals.
Best of all: It is for free over at www.100degreesconsulting.com/profit
Ready To Step Outside Your Comfort Zone And Make A Bigger Impact?
New Podcast Episodes Drop Each Week.
Click here to subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing!