If you’re anything like me you may have traveled for work before, perhaps to a conference or to a client meeting. But a solo business retreat is completely different. I did my first solo business retreat in 2019 and it brought so much clarity to my business that I really wanted to share exactly how I did it.
So, in today’s episode, I’m talking about taking a solo business retreat and giving you practical tips for planning, executing, and returning from your retreat that will help you to get the greatest impact from the experience.
From clearing your calendar to selecting the location to prioritizing “to do’s” to reflecting on your accomplishments with gratitude and grace, we’ll explore how to make your first (or next) solo business retreat one that helps you move the needle on your big goals.
Let’s get to it!
“I can’t think big in little pockets of time. One of the greatest benefits is being able to think bigger and strategize with big projects and larger chunks of time than you have in daily life.”
In This Episode We Explore:
- Why you’ll want to plan your next business retreat ASAP if you want to make big moves in your business
- What to do if you need to keep your retreat low key and local right now
- How to make the most of your retreat time
- Why taking a solo business retreat gives you a better chance of getting those big tasks done than just scheduling them during normal business hours
- What to do before you leave for your retreat
- How to ensure you return feeling refreshed and energized to keep moving forward with confidence
WANT MORE OF THE 100 DEGREES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
Ready to get a little uncomfortable so you can grow your business? Let’s get to know your numbers.
Check out The Profit Playbook, a template that will help you create a roadmap to reach your business goals.
Best of all: It is for free over at www.100degreesconsulting.com/profit
READY TO STEP OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT?
New Podcast Episodes Drop Each Week.
Click here to subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing!