If you know someone looking for inspiration, challenge, and most importantly IMPACT in their career, listen up. We have way more work than we can handle and in order to serve all of our amazing clients, we need another CFO. The clients are visionary world-changers, the work is flexible, and the days are more fulfilling than I’d ever imagined. Check out the job description below and send me a note if you’re interested at [email protected].
100 Degrees Consulting provides CFO services to visionary leaders. We help nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs globally on all things finance; accounting, bookkeeping, audit, board reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow, 990s, and compliance. We give leaders clarity and confidence in their numbers so they can make a bigger impact on the world.
We are adding another high performing CFO to the team to deliver a high level of service to our clients because we’re growing by leaps and bounds. The CFO Consultant will lead client engagements and support business development as the company grows.
Our core values are knowledge & expertise, passion for mission, dependability, and approachability. We have high standards, high expectations, and we move quickly. We have extraordinary capacity and expect the same from everyone on the team. Most importantly, we absolutely love what we do and who we serve.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial Analysis & Reporting – Support monthly financial reporting for clients, perform ad hoc analyses, present findings to clients
- Project Management – Serve as lead project manager for client onboarding and various accounting projects. Use tools like Trello and Slack to manage organization tasks, timelines, and budgets
- Bookkeeping – Support client monthly close process in various accounting systems, including bank reconciliations, A/P and A/R reconciliations, and journal entries
- Client Service & Communications – Liaise and communicate with current and potential clients, as well as partners and vendors, via email and phone
- Business Development – Research and participate in writing and speaking opportunities, contribute to organization’s blog and newsletter as needed
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can stay organized and detail-oriented under pressure
- Hardworking, highly self-motivated, and a quick learner
- Love numbers and are an Excel whiz – think pivot tables and v-lookups
- Know multiple accounting systems (i.e. Quickbooks, Netsuite) or can get up to speed quickly if you don’t
- Embrace technology and systems like Slack, Trello, Salesforce, Harvest, etc
- Have a passion for nonprofits and experience with nonprofit accounting and administration
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and embrace the grunt work when needed
- Are a skilled writer and communicator
- Have a great sense of humor, high-energy, and enthusiasm for working on a small, but growing team
- Uses own computer, headset and necessary online accounts for work tasks
- Maintains a workspace free of unnecessary distraction where client and internal calls may be taken in a professional manner
- Is able to be on video chat for scheduled meetings
- Maintains own mobile phone and internet access
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
- CPA would be great but not necessary
- Nonprofit leadership experience is preferable
- This is a contractor (1099) position
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- .25 FTE right now (about 40 hours/month), but we expect that to grow and are looking for a CFO with the potential to move into full-time
- Flexible remote work environment
Send a cover letter explaining why you think we’re a good fit and your resume to [email protected]. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please include “CFO” in the subject line.