Our client roster is growing literally by the day. Solopreneurs, nonprofits of all sizes, growing businesses. They’re coming to us for help in managing their finances, interpreting the numbers, and helping them make better strategic decisions.
As 100 Degrees Consulting is growing rapidly, we need another numbers guru in the form of an Accounting & Operations Assistant to add to the pack.
- Love numbers.
- A whiz at Excel’s advanced functions (think: macros, pivot tables, vlookups, statistical functions)
- Know Quickbooks inside and out, plus other accounting software tools (Xero, Freshbooks, Netsuite, Sage, Wave, Salesforce, etc)
- Know your debits from your credits and have great attention to detail when it comes to bookkeeping
- Enjoy using technology and creating tools to help make processes more efficient
- Are proactive, organized, highly efficient, and an adept communicator
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude and are motivated by the idea of growing an organization
- Are flexible to take on non-finance tasks as needed. Bonus points if you love Facebook, blogging, nonprofits, entrepreneurs, B2B marketing, SEO
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete account reconciliations
- Assist with preparing financial statements
- Create Excel tools (import files, macro-enabled sheets, etc)
- Perform data entry in accounting software
This is a contract position with 10-20 hours/month. Pay is commensurate with experience. Job can be done from anywhere but bonus points if you’re within driving distance of Cincinnati because meeting over coffee or cocktails is more fun.
How to apply:
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling me why you’re perfect for the job and what your favorite place in the world is and why. Oh, and don’t forget to send your resume or website!