Welcome to the first episode of the 100 Degrees of Entrepreneurship Podcast. I’m Stephanie Skryzowski, a globetrotting CFO who empowers leaders like you to better understand your numbers, grow your impact, and your income. The 100 Degrees podcast is designed for purpose-driven entrepreneurs who want to get inspired to step outside of their comfort zones so they can grow their businesses and live their purpose.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing my story. From a field trip where I fell in love with the idea of being a lawyer to that all-too-common feeling of, “Is this what I really want?” that I had when I landed my first job after college, the hills and valleys of my journey have led me to the work I do today and I’ve learned some powerful lessons that I can’t wait to share as our podcast evolves.
This first episode is designed to give you a glimpse into why I started the podcast and how I can help you make a bigger impact as you reach your business goals.
I got to push through the hard stuff. And when I pushed through the hard stuff, the impact is what’s on the other side… It changed my entire outlook.
In This Episode We Explore:
- How the 100 Degrees of Entrepreneurship podcast got its name
- What it’s like to feel like you’re failing right before you start to live your true purpose
- My story of how I went from sitting for the LSAT and working at law firms to traveling around the globe
- Why I’m so passionate about helping you get outside of your comfort zone
- Why money (and the numbers you sort through to make more of it) are so important as you work to make a difference in the world
Want more of the 100 Degrees of Entrepreneurship podcast?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
If you want to stay in the loop about what our next episode is live, enter your email below