Our featured expert this week, Allison Hardy, knows a trick or two when it comes to running a business and a full household – I mean, she’s a mompreneur herself, after all!
I’ve been following Allison for a couple of years now. I don’t know why, but it feels like I share this weird kinship with her. I invited her here because I know that she does a phenomenal job at giving actionable tips when it comes to marketing, social media, sales funnels, and all the other things that make my head spin in circles.
For those of you who don’t know, Allison Hardy is a mompreneur/business strategist with a passion for helping other mompreneurs make their dreams come true by simplifying and streamlining the processes of running a successful 6-figure company.
She actually invited me to share my thoughts about finance and a bunch of other fun stuff over at her podcast, The Six Figure Mompreneur, a couple of years ago. It’s an amazing place to learn great business strategies from a variety of experts who also happen to be mompreneurs themselves!
Can you imagine just how highly anticipated this conversation was, especially since Allison and I have grown so much since the last time we got together?
We had so much fun recording this episode, trading business tips, sharing our personal experiences as mompreneurs, and even our enneagram types. To be honest, I feel like we could have gone on and on and on.
So, we hope you can join us again today, as we dive into the wonderful world of marketing automations and how mom-preneurs everywhere can create some semblance of flow and routine by being more intentional with how we manage our business and our household.
There’s a lot of insight to unpack here, so let’s get to it!
“When you get a stranger on the internet a quick win, they’re going to be yours. They’re going to listen and they’re gonna pay attention.” – Allison Hardy
“The amount of time doesn’t matter, it’s the intention and presence that matters even more.” – Stephanie Skryzowski
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- The beauty of starting your email list early
- Why you need lead generators and how it can grow your email list
- How do you choose which lead generators to use for your business
- What is a slow funnel aka self-liquidating offer funnel
- The complex anatomy of a slow funnel
- How to set the intention and flow in your business and at home
- Parenting as an entrepreneur: the value of presence over time
- Allison Hardy’s insight on why nurturing your mental health is super important
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Episode #124: Anything is possible with Stephanie Skryzowski
- Allison Hardy’s FREE guide to 34 places to promote your lead magnet
- 6-Figure Mompreneur Podcast
WANT MORE OF THE 100 DEGREES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
CPA, CFO, CFP? What’s the difference? If you need clarity on which finance pro you need for your organization, then take FINANCE PRO QUIZ – it only takes 3 minutes!
READY TO STEP OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT?
Click here to subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing!