This week on the podcast my guest, Jennifer Grayeb, and I are diving into data in a way that’s anything but boring.
I’m excited to welcome Jennifer to the podcast because she is the CEO of The Nimble Co., a consulting group focused on helping online business owners better understand their numbers so they can make data-driven and profit-generating marketing decisions. She recently left her senior strategy role at a Fortune 5 company where she had six roles in just seven years. While in that role in just two years, she built a productivity blog that reached over 2 million page views per year, which she then went on to sell. In every role, she’s had or every company she’s owned, one thing has been consistent. She delivers results without working 80 hour weeks, and now she helps others do the same with one of her best-kept secrets data.
Jennifer and I talked all about marketing data, how to use it to make decisions in your business, and how it can transform the way you spend your time and money.
We also explored the role that confidence plays in the entrepreneurial journey and Jennifer shared a real, practical way to use data to develop your confidence.
Jennifer explained the key ways she helps her clients collect and interpret marketing data so they can make better, more informed decisions about what next steps to take as they grow and scale their businesses. Plus, Jennifer shares why she just says “No” to vanity metrics and what she encourages her clients to measure instead.
So, if you’ve ever wondered how to really measure the success of your marketing efforts, this is the episode for you.
Let’s focus on the thing that we know for sure will drive results… then tweak the activities that lead to that.
In This Episode We Explore:
- Why you’re probably wasting money if you’re doing any marketing right now (And how data can help you change that)
- How your marketing data can help you spend your time and money more effectively as you work to reach your goals
- Why the metrics you’re always hearing about (from follower counts to likes) aren’t always the right ones to look at as you make business decisions
- What an “evidence bank” is and why you need one as an entrepreneur
- How data can help you understand where your team’s time is best spent and why Jennifer Grayeb swears by looking at your dashboard each day.
- What a deep-dive into your website traffic data can do for your marketing strategy
Connect with jennifer grayeb
To connect with Jennifer Grayeb, visit her website thenimbleco.com, or follow her on Instagram @jennifergrayeb.
Want more of the 100 Degrees of Entrepreneurship podcast?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
Check out The Profit Playbook, a template that will help you create a roadmap to reach your business goals.
Best of all: It is for free over at www.100degreesconsulting.com/profit
Ready To Step Outside Your Comfort Zone And Make A Bigger Impact?
New Podcast Episodes Drop Each Week.
Click here to subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing!
Click here to read the full transcript.