It’s the craziest time of the year! If you’re feeling pressure to close Q4 really strong, take a deep breath. Set aside a few moments to grab a cup of coffee or tea and listen to today’s podcast episode.
We all have phases in business where we feel stagnant and unsure of our next move. Today on the podcast, you’ll hear from Stephanie Skryzowski. In this episode, Stephanie talks about those moments you feel stuck in your business and shares the 3 things she does to help her break out of that rut.
Maybe the end doesn’t seem like it’s in sight, but we do know that it will be over before we know it. Thinking about what is next in your business is a really great way to kind of clear your brain of all the junk that’s happening in there right now and think about the future.
I have found that I don’t get my best ideas when I’m running from one thing to the next, or in those 30 minute chunks in between Zoom meetings. That’s not where I am feeling my best. I like to create space for innovation. – Stephanie Skryzowski
Stephanie’s top 3 tips to get “unstuck”:
- Forward thinking: Set aside some time to cllear your brain of all the “right now” junk and think about the future of your business and what could be next. Brain dumping is a great way to do this.
- Create space for innovation: Actually block out time on your calendar to allow yourself the opportunity to generate momentum by looking at what’s currently working and considering ways to innovate what you’re already doing.
- Practice gratitude: It may sound cliche, but if you can get into the practice of thinking about one thing each day that you’re grateful for it will feel like a breath of fresh air.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Stephanie on Instagram
- The Profit Playbook
- Cultivate What Matters PowerSheets
WANT MORE OF THE 100 DEGREES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
Are you feeling stuck with what to do next to manage the money in your business?
Maybe you’ve logged into QuickBooks once or twice, but got instantly overwhelmed. Or you started to set revenue goals, but don’t know where to go from here. Maybe you simply know that managing your numbers is the right thing to do, but you don’t know what that actually means. Don’t worry, friend! I’ve got just the thing.Managing Your Business Finances Like a CFO is my brand new 10 step checklist that will help you manage your business like a CFO without making it your full time job.