If you’re a small business owner who is considering pivoting in your business, today’s episode is full of helpful information and tips on how to do it successfully.
Most of us will reach a point in our business where we will wonder if we need to make a change. Maybe it’s revenue, maybe it’s a shift in passion, or maybe it’s temptation of the next big thing everyone else is doing.
Stephanie Skryzowski shares her tips for how to pivot with a plan, breaks down what things to consider as well as what to look at from a numbers perspective.
We’re all going to pivot, we’re all going to shift. And I think that’s important to keep us fulfilled as professionals, as creative human beings in general. That is what is going to help us continue to thrive and continue to be lit up by our business. – Stephanie Skryzowski
Key takeaways from this episode:
- Consider if you’re thinking about pivoting for a verifiable reason or due to burn out
- Make sure to pivot with a plan
- Pay attention to your instincts but most importantly, run your numbers.
- Run both best case scenario numbers and realistic numbers
- Assess where you are right now
- Determine what you are pivoting away from as well as what you are pivoting towards
Links mentioned in this episode:
Want more of the podcast?
- New episodes are released weekly! Find them all plus show notes and exclusive bonus content at 100degreesconsulting.com/podcast
- Leave us a review! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let me know what you loved most about this episode!
- Subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing
- Download the full episode transcript here