About 100 Degrees Consulting
100 Degrees Consulting provides CFO and bookkeeping services to nonprofit organizations and small businesses around the world. We help leaders on all things finance; accounting, bookkeeping, audit, financial reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow, and compliance. We give leaders clarity and confidence in their numbers so they can make a bigger impact on the world.
We are seeking a Content Manager to take our ongoing and historical content (podcast, blogs, video, etc) and use your copywriting, graphic design, website design, and social media management skills to spread our message far and wide. If you have even a few of these skill sets and passions, definitely apply!
We serve our clients with knowledge & expertise, passion for their mission, dependability, and approachability. We have high standards, high expectations, and we move quickly. We have extraordinary capacity and expect the same from everyone on the team. Most importantly, we love what we do and who we serve.
Content Manager Job Description
The Content Manager will be responsible for implementing and supporting the strategic content marketing efforts for 100 Degrees Consulting. This position will work closely with the CEO and team members around email marketing, content development, podcast pitching, and social media management.
- Podcast management
- Write podcast show notes, incorporating SEO keywords (4 episodes per month)
- Upload podcast show notes to the WordPress website on a weekly basis
- Create social media graphics for podcast episodes then post and engage on social media
- Repurpose podcast content for other platforms and mediums as needed
- Social media management
- Create content for posting on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn several times/week (frequency to be discussed) – images, captions, and strategic storytelling – using original or repurposed content
- Interact with followers on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn with the goal of gaining ideal client followers and building an engaged community
- Repurpose emails, show notes, and existing blog posts into social media content for Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Create original content as appropriate
- Understand and write in our brand voice for projects as needed, including lead magnets, emails, content marketing, and social media
- Write at least one monthly email to be sent to our entire list, summarizing the month’s podcast episodes in an interesting and compelling way
- Provide proofreading and editing for emails that others write
- Visual design
- Utilize brand fonts, colors, and styles to create graphics for social media (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Create lead magnets, PDFs, and other marketing collateral as needed
- Use Canva templates and original designs, incorporating brand style
- Website design
- Create landing pages in WordPress
- Update web pages, including copy, photos, and design as needed
- Identify and track key performance indicators monthly with the goal of growing email subscribers, increasing email open and click through rates, increasing number of social media followers, increasing social media engagement
- Use tools like ClickUp and Slack to manage organization tasks and timelines
- Liaise and communicate with 100 Degrees team via email, phone, Slack, Zoom to share knowledge, improve processes, and share wins and challenges
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in an online business, with demonstrable experience in copywriting, graphic design, web design, and/or social media management
- Must have strong organizational, project management skills, and attention to detail
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing; excited to bring new ideas and strategies to the table
- Skilled, professional, creative writer and communicator
- Must have analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
Systems and Softwares You Should Know
- Google Workspace
Qualities We’re Looking For
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and detail-oriented under pressure
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Hate being late and never miss a deadline
- Communicate proactively with questions and updates
- Hardworking, highly self-motivated, and a quick learner
- Proactive, willing to learn new things, including technology and software, and energized to grow in your role; there is lots of potential here for the right person
- Great sense of humor, high-energy, and enthusiasm for working on a small and growing team
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- We offer a flexible, remote work environment
- You must be available to respond to team communication and take meetings during regular business hours in the US
- You have your own computer, mobile phone, and internet access
- You maintain a workspace free of unnecessary distraction where client and internal calls may be taken in a professional manner
- You are able to be on video chat for scheduled meetings
- Send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you think you’re a good fit to email@example.com.
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Please include “Content Manager” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and you would be joining a small, diverse team. We believe that diversity is an asset and inclusion is non-negotiable, so please only apply if you share those values.