Today I’m bringing you behind the scenes to show you what it’s like day-to-day in my life and business.
I think it’s so interesting to see how other people live and go about their days. These peeks behind the curtain can help us to get to know that person better, of course. (And you’ll certainly get to know a bit more about me today.)
They can also give us a new perspective that helps us clarify what our ideal daily life really looks like. That way we can get even more passionate about getting outside of our comfort zone to grow and work toward that goal.
Today I’m going to explore the things I’m most grateful for, the things I’m working to change in my current routine, and what it’s really like for me to navigate work and motherhood.
Along the way, I’ll share the things that help me stay balanced so that you can get some ideas for how they can help you too.
So, let’s get to it!
“I think it’s important to really be grateful for what I do have. And there are things that I really love about my routine. But also to think about, okay, how can I make this just a little bit closer to what that ideal day looks like for me?”
In This Episode We Explore:
- What a “dream day” exercise is and how it can help you find the aligned (and misaligned) parts of your day-to-day
- How to align your dream day with your bigger vision and goals
- What I love about my current routine and how I’ve taken steps to make those things happen
- What I’m working to shift in my day-to-day and why I’ve decided to make those changes
- How I experience the benefits of “work from home mom life” in my day
- Why I don’t compromise when it comes to health and sleep
WANT MORE OF THE 100 DEGREES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
Ready to get a little uncomfortable so you can grow your business? Let’s get to know your numbers.
Check out The Profit Playbook, a template that will help you create a roadmap to reach your business goals.
Best of all: It is for free over at www.100degreesconsulting.com/profit
READY TO STEP OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT?
New Podcast Episodes Drop Each Week.Click here to subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to read the full transcript.