If you’re an entrepreneur, then you know that the journey to building a million dollar business is definitely not an easy one! It takes a considerable amount of trial and error to get things working just the way you want it. And sometimes, if we’re not careful, impostor syndrome can set in! But as John Wooden once said, “Good things take time, as they should. We shouldn’t expect good things to happen overnight. Actually, getting something too easily or too soon can cheapen the outcome.”
But what does it take to be a successful business owner?
- You need to be willing to work hard and make sacrifices in order for your business to grow.
- You need to surround yourself with highly capable and reliable individuals that believe in your mission.
- And most importantly, you have to be relentless in pursuing your goals!
Ahh… I bet you’re thinking, “Stephanie, aren’t these 3 things a given? What else can I do to make 2022 a better year?”
So, join me in this episode, as I share the biggest lessons that helped me speed up the process and get that much closer to building a million dollar business:
- The first lesson is about investing in your team members so they can do their jobs well and feel empowered at work.
- Next is creating and streamlining systems + internal infrastructure within your organization so it runs like clockwork even when you’re not around. (Because we all know how important it is for entrepreneurs to spend time on growing their businesses rather than wasting time doing administrative tasks themselves!)
- And finally, the third lesson: hiring coaches or mentors who can guide us through difficult times and provide us with valuable advice. This helps us take significantly less time to discover and understand what we might otherwise never thought of ourselves.
These lessons were such a game-changer for me and I’m sure that these will help make 2022 your year of greater growth and abundance!
“I was very intentional about all four of those things: how I was going to make my money, how I was going to invest it, how I would donate it, and how I would save it. And because of that, we have hit our financial goals for the year!” – Stephanie Skryzowski
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- My 5 goals were this year and how I achieved most of them
- What does building a million dollar business mean for us
- Why you should invest in your team
- The 3 Biggest, Hardest Lessons of Building a Million Dollar Business in 2021
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Cultivate What Matters Powersheets
- Episode 38: What to Do with a Cash Windfall
- Episode 41: Investing in Your Business Infrastructure to Build a Team with Amy Northard
WANT MORE OF THE 100 DEGREES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
You hear me talk all the time about how important it is to know your numbers as a business owner. But you may be thinking, well, how in the world do I do that? Where do I even begin? So, I have a free resource for you!
The Profit Playbook is an amazing template that you spend about 15 minutes getting it all set up. And you can literally see into the future of your business revenue, expenses, cash flow, just like a crystal ball. It is a huge resource that will absolutely help you create a roadmap to reach your goals in your business.
It’s FREE so make sure you download it now!
READY TO STEP OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT?
Click here to subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing!