If you’ve been a fan of the 100 Degrees of Entrepreneurship podcast, we have some exciting news for you. After 100 amazing episodes, we’re rebranding and changing things up to bring you the most inspiring content in a fresh new way. Introducing the Prosperous Nonprofit podcast, a show dedicated to leaders who are building financially sustainable and impactful nonprofits while changing the world. I’m Stephanie Skryzowski, Founder, and CEO of 100 Degrees Consulting. My personal mission is to empower leaders to better understand their numbers, grow their impact, and increase their income.
On this show, we’ll be talking to people leading the nonprofit sector in new, innovative, disruptive, and entrepreneurial ways. We’ll feature organizations that fuel their lives, hearts, and communities.
We’ll officially launch the new show next week, with three episodes dropping on launch day.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A welcome epis ode where I’ll share what the new show is all about.
- An episode with my friend Dana Snyder, a marketing genius and host of Missions to Movements, discussing how Facebook ads can transform nonprofit marketing.
- A solo episode where I share my talk from the ROI Millionaire Summit in January 2023 about building confidence in doing scary things.
From there, we’ll return to our regular schedule of releasing new episodes every Monday morning. We have a fantastic lineup of insightful, innovative guests and content planned for you. Topics include using ChatGPT to increase your impact, building a thriving organizational culture, and how co-creating leads to nonprofit innovation.
If you still need to subscribe to the show, be sure to do so now so you will get all of the exciting episodes we have in store. And if you’ve enjoyed the podcast, we’d love it if you could leave us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts to help us reach our goal of 100 reviews.
A final note for business owners and entrepreneurs: don’t be put off by the word “nonprofit” in the title. The strategies and tactics we discuss on the Prosperous Nonprofit podcast are 100% applicable to your business. We’re confident you’ll find immense value in the upcoming episodes.
So, get ready for the official launch of the Prosperous Nonprofit podcast next week. Make sure you’ve subscribed, and we’ll see you then!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Connect with Stephanie on Instagram
Want more of the podcast?
- New episodes are released weekly! Find them all plus show notes and exclusive bonus content at 100degreesconsulting.com/podcast
- Leave us a review! Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Let me know what you loved most about this episode!
- Subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing