Something that a lot of people don’t realize about running a successful business is that oftentimes, taking things slow is usually the best way to achieve sustainable growth.
And why is that?
Imagine if you’re trying to run a marathon. You can’t just go out and sprint the whole thing. If you try to do too much too quickly, chances are you’re going to end up burning yourself out before you even cross the finish line. The same goes for business. If you try to grow too quickly, you might end up making a lot of mistakes or bite off more than you can chew and end up spreading yourself too thin.
This week’s guest, Jennifer Morilla, knows a thing or two about setting a business up for success… but as with all the greats, that did not come without growing pains.
In fact, it took several years’ worth of mindset shifts and learning some tough life lessons before she was finally able to create the business and life of her dreams. And though her journey wasn’t always rainbows and unicorns, she’s grateful for everything she’s gone through because it has made her the strong, resilient woman she is today.
So, join us in this episode, as Jen opens up about her business coach origin story, and some of the biggest life lessons she’s learned along the way. She also shares how you can leverage your audience, the importance of setting boundaries, and so much more!
“If you don’t have boundaries… it is a recipe for disaster” – Jennifer Morilla
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Jennifer’s journey into building her online coaching business
- Mindset shifts and lessons she learned during her pivoting phase
- How to do better at leveraging your audience
- Why not setting solid boundaries is a recipe for disaster
- Why you need to slow down to grow your business sustainably
- The importance of understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- Things Jen considers before making investments
- Network is more important than your net worth
- Business debt is not as bad as it looks (if you do it right)
Links and resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Social Girl Traveler
- Jen Morilla Website
- Jennifer Morilla on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube
- Christina Galbato (Jen’s biz bestie)
- Kathryn Binkley (Stephanie’s mentor)
More resources to help you gain fresh perspectives:
- How to Keep Your Business Running While on Vacation
- Your Business is NOT Your Baby
- Create More Space in Life (and Scale to Seven figures!)
- Should You Take on Business Debt?
- Growing Your Wealth Mindset
- How to Handle Failure in Business
Today’s episode is brought to you by the boost your business bundle!
The original bundle event with over a hundred free tools and resources that you can access immediately from me and some other amazing experts focused specifically on helping online entrepreneurs, just like you boost their business with the right tools and strategies that get results.
That means more clients, more sales, better systems, more freedom, and more impact. The resources in this bundle are amazing! There are tools to help you launch a podcast, boost your social media reach, find more ideal clients, write better emails, learn SEO, create a unique customer experience, and so, so, so much more.
Head on over to 100degreesconsulting.com/bundle to register for free and grab this amazing bundle of resources!
WANT MORE OF THE 100 DEGREES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
Click here to subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing!