When it comes to business tools, there’s definitely a LOT you can choose from, but some of the ones we’ve used from when we started are still the same ones we’re using today.
We’ve recently celebrated our 6th year anniversary in business, and I’ve had several folks reach out to me asking what business tools we use here in 100 Degrees Consulting. So, if you’re wondering about the same thing, then this one’s for you!
“What business tools would you recommend for small businesses?”
Grab your favorite beverage, sit down, and let me indulge your curiosity.
The tools I’m featuring on this episode will help you increase your productivity and do more with less. I’ll go over business software essentials that will streamline processes, save time, save money, AND best of all, help you stay organized.
From project management to effortless communication to hassle-free payroll and accounting, these 7 biz tools will make your day-to-day a lot easier.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why Quickbooks is our favorite accounting software
- What business tool we use to manage our team’s payroll, benefits, and reimbursements
- The business tool we use to streamline direct deposits for multiple vendors
- Best biz tool to track multiple company credit cards
- Our favorite project management tool (it’s not ClickUp… yet!)
- The Gmail compatible tool I use to schedule emails and create email reminders
- Why we use Slack and how using it for quick team updates will save you time
Already got your business tools optimized? Here are more resources with great takeaways!
- 4 Tips To Manage Your Email
- 4 Strategies to Build a Sustainable Business
- 5 Ways to Create Intentional Discomfort in Your Life and Business
- How to Create a Monthly Finance Routine
- IRS 1099 Forms: How To Get Ahead
- 3 ways to ensure a smooth-as-butter audit
- Should you take out a business loan?
WANT MORE OF THE 100 DEGREES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
CPA, CFO, CFP? What’s the difference? If you need clarity on which finance pro you need for your organization, then take FINANCE PRO QUIZ – it only takes 3 minutes!
READY TO STEP OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT?Click here to subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing! Click here to read the full transcript.