If you’re looking to start a coaching business, then you’ll want to tune in to this conversation I shared with Rebecca Tracey!
Rebecca is the founder of The Uncaged Life, where she helps coaches and online business owners create packages that sell and get clients.
While attending a different program, Rebecca realized that there’s a missing part of the process of starting and scaling a business yourself. This has sparked her inspiration to further help new businesses find out how they would start, determine how they can figure out their niche, set up their packages, and most importantly, guide them into building their foundation which is necessary in order to create a successful business.
Since then, she has been successful in her own business and knows what it takes to keep you accountable and focused on your vision. Rebecca has over 15,000 engaged entrepreneurs in her Facebook group, so she knows what it takes to be successful.
Join us in this episode as we discuss some of the things you need to know before getting started! From picking your topic to creating a business plan, we’ll go through it all. Rebecca shares her expertise on how to and what makes a coaching company successful.
So, come on! Let’s dive in.
“The biggest thing that I love to see, the biggest change that I like to see them leave with, is actually having confidence about their business.” – Rebecca Tracey
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Rebecca Tracey and her entrepreneurial origins (what it took to be where she is now)
- Why it’s important to keep taking action even when you’re unsure
- Rebecca’s insight on experience vs overthinking
- How to overcome your fear of hiring a team (when you’re so used to running the show solo)
- How confidence can help you get you to where you want to be
- Why you need to trust your team and how it compounds to your business success
Links in this episode:
- The Uncaged Lifers Facebook Group
- Rebecca Tracey on Instagram, Facebook
More resources to help you boost your business growth:
- Monthly Finance Habits for Better Numbers in 2022
- Should You Take on Business Debt?
- 3 Things To Do in Quickbooks Every Month
- Your Business is (NOT) Your Baby
- How to Grow Your Business with Tiny Offers
WANT MORE OF THE 100 DEGREES OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP PODCAST?
Follow me on Instagram: @stephanie.skry (Tag me in your screenshots of the podcast and I’ll be sure to share!)
Are you feeling stuck with what to do next to manage the money in your business?
Maybe you’ve logged into QuickBooks once or twice, but got instantly overwhelmed. Or you started to set revenue goals, but don’t know where to go from here. Maybe you simply know that managing your numbers is the right thing to do, but you don’t know what that actually means. Don’t worry, friend! I’ve got just the thing.
Managing Your Business Finances Like a CFO is my brand new 10 step checklist that will help you manage your business like a CFO without making it your full time job.
READY TO STEP OUTSIDE YOUR COMFORT ZONE AND MAKE A BIGGER IMPACT?
Click here to subscribe to the show so you don’t miss a thing!