Client Success Manager Job Description
100 Degrees Consulting is seeking an enthusiastic Client Success Manager to join the team. The CSM will guide clients through the discovery process into the support phase to ensure they’re receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. This role will express and embody 100 Degrees Consulting’s mission, vision and values and how we work as a company. The CSM will be a liaison between the client and the client success team to ensure both sides are in alignment with each other.
Our ideal candidate is someone who understands accounting, finance, or bookkeeping, and is also an excellent communicator and excited to share about the services that we provide with ideal clients. They don’t shy away from difficult conversations and are enthusiastic about providing a high level of service to all of our clients.
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining client relationships
- Implement and maintain procedures that improve the client’s experience
- Plan and leads regular check-ins with clients
- Leads client gifting and appreciation initiatives
- Manages team capacity and resource planning
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Creates referral program and consistently asks current and past clients for referrals
- Manages entire process from sales call through onboarding and relationship management
- Takes proactive steps to help clients achieve their goals and minimize client attrition
- Serves as a collaborative partner between leadership, team, and clients
- Handles conflict resolution with clients when needed; communicates directly and empathetically
- Support CFOs and Bookkeepers in client service delivery
- Measure and improve client experience and satisfaction from onboarding and on an ongoing basis; make recommendations on improvement as needed and oversee execution
- Manage customer support and develop processes for private clients, members, and course students
- Bachelor’s degree and experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support or Account Management, and/or experience in accounting or finance working with multiple clients or projects
- Experience working with senior and executive level clients
- Incredible attention to detail
- Are a skilled, professional writer and communicator
- Available to respond to team communication and take meetings during regular business hours in the US
- Maintain a workspace free of unnecessary distraction where client and internal calls may be taken in a professional manner
- Able to be on video chat for scheduled meetings
- Experience with the following systems:
- Google Workspace
- QuickBooks Online
- Other accounting software like Xero, QuickBooks Desktop, Netsuite, etc is a plus
Qualities We’re Looking For
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment; can adapt and pivot under pressure
- Proactive in all aspects of your job; problem-solving, communication, and strategic planning. You strive to see around the corner and solve problems before they become problems.
- Organized and detail-oriented; you don’t miss any details when mapping out a process or workflow
- Creative and strategic thinker; you hate the phrase “this is how we’ve always done it” and you strive to bring new ideas to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and enjoyment!
- Hate being late and never miss a deadline; but if you do miss a deadline, you communicate proactively and present Plan B
- Hardworking, highly self-motivated, and a quick learner; you don’t rely on others to solve your problems. You go out and find answers yourself
- You’re not afraid of numbers; you don’t have to be a mathematician, but numbers are our game so you should be willing to learn CFO-speak. We also love KPIs and will look to you to analyze our metrics and make recommendations on how to improve or change course
- Proactive, willing to learn new things and energized to grow in your role
- While you’re super effective in getting the job done on your own, you also love supporting a growing team and visionary CEO; you’re a people person who loves bringing together a group of people to achieve a common goal
- Great sense of humor, high-energy, and enthusiastic for our mission
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Employee 401(k) plan
- Professional development opportunities, including virtual and in-person retreats
- We offer a flexible, fully remote work environment
How To Apply
- Send a cover letter explaining why you think we’re a good fit and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Please include “Client Success Manager” in the subject line.
- Deadline to apply is July 29th
About 100 Degrees Consulting
100 Degrees Consulting provides CFO and bookkeeping services to visionary leaders. We help nonprofit organizations and entrepreneurs globally on all things finance; accounting, bookkeeping, audit, board reporting, financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow, 990s, and compliance. We give leaders clarity and confidence in their numbers so they can make a bigger impact on the world.
We serve our clients with knowledge & expertise, passion for their mission, dependability, and approachability. We have high standards, high expectations, and we move quickly. We have extraordinary capacity and expect the same from everyone on the team. Most importantly, we love what we do and who we serve.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and you would be joining a small, diverse team. We believe that diversity is an asset and inclusion is non-negotiable, so please only apply if you share those values.
Please learn more at www.100degreesconsulting.com